Twisted Mesquite Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 3 Sizes
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Three sizes 48" 55" 58" – Texas Twisted Mesquite Hiking Staff
- The Texas Twisted Mesquite Walking Stick is an ideal walking companion due to its combination of strength, ease-of-handling, and Texas mesquite aesthetic beauty.
- Mesquite is a honey-colored wood that has an attractive naturally twisting grain and can vary in darkness throughout the board.
- Known more for its aromatic smoke in bar-b-que circles, mesquite is actually a beautiful Texan wood that grows under a lot of stress and therefore has a lot of natural character.
- With our trademark twist spiraling down its shaft, this walking stick is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted hiking stick that is both sturdy and attractive, and naturally Texan.
- This handcrafted walking stick is available in three convenient sizes: 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Finally, each walking stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer.
- The final product is a walking stick that's truly a functional piece of art, possessing both utility and aesthetic beauty.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.