Twisted Laminated Hardwoods Bocote and Maple Exotic Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 3 Sizes
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Three sizes 48" 55" 58" - Twisted Laminated Hardwoods Bocote and Maple Exotic Hiking Staff
- The Laminated Bocote Maple Walking Stick is majestic and stately. This staff boasts royal beauty that is painstakingly crafted, a true gem for collectors, and a stout staff for ardent hikers.
- To create this labor-intensive jewel, our craftsmen laminate five boards together (three bocote boards and two walnut boards).
- Each piece is then meticulously cut to shape, worked on a router, and sanded to a finished perfection. Finally, each walking stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer.
- The final product is a walking stick that's truly a functional piece of art, possessing both utility and beauty.
- This handcrafted walking stick is available in three convenient sizes: 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- Comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Finally, each walking stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer.
- The final product is a walking stick that's truly a functional piece of art, possessing both utility and aesthetic beauty.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.