Twisted Hickory Photo Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" - Twisted Hickory Photographer's Walking Staff
- Serious hikers and casual walkers alike praise the Twisted Hickory Photographer's Hiking Stick for its strength, versatility, and beauty.
- The photo mount screw is compatible with virtually all cameras that mount to a tripod or monopod, making it an ideal tool for nature photography.
- This distinctive hardwood, known for its strength, is an ideal walking aid for trekking through both neighborhoods and wooded trails.
- Like all of our twisted sticks, the aesthetic appeal of the Twisted Hickory Photographer's Hiking Stick is accented by our trademark twist that spirals down its shaft.
- Every piece of hickory is meticulously chosen, prepared, cut, and sanded, giving it our distinctive twist.
- Finally, each stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer -- the result is a smooth finish that magnifies the wood's innate beauty.
- The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted hiking stick that is very sturdy and attractive.
- The Twisted Hickory Photo Stick comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.
- Camera in picture not included.