Twisted Hawthorn Hiking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" - Twisted Hawthorn Walking Staff
- The Twisted Hawthorn Hiking Stick is made from strong Hawthorn hardwood (also known as Carolina Hawthorne) that finishes with a rich brown bark and a yellow center.
- Every piece of hawthorne is meticulously chosen, prepared, cut, sanded and given our distinctive twist that is viable for years to come.
- The Twisted Hawthorn Walking Stick comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- The Twisted Hawthorn Hiking Stick is an ideal hiking companion for seasoned hikers and casual strollers that is both beautiful and highly functional.
- Try two of them together as a trekking pole pair.
- Perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted walking stick.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.