Twisted Bocote Hame Top Exotic Walking Cane
and FREE Shipping over $80
Two sizes 37" & 40" - Twisted Bocote Hame Top Exotic Walking Cane
- Bocote is at the heart of the Twisted Bocote Hame Top Walking Cane.
- This Central American exotic hardwood has a gorgeous grain pattern that streaks and swirls with a hue ranging from light creamy brownish tan to dark brown.
- This walking stick is truly unique; it's simultaneously a collector's item and a useful, practical walking aid that's perfect for daily use.
- Each walking cane is made from the finest bocote that is carefully selected, cut, worked on a router, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer to magnify the wood's innate beauty.
- Each shaft is given an exquisite twist that spirals majestically down its length.
- Comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- The brass hame is affixed to its shaft with equal care using a combination of epoxy, small nails, and screws.
- Handcrafted in the USA using the highest quality wood and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 6', we recommend the standard 37-inch cane.
- For adults over 6', we offer the 40-inch length.
- Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.