Safari with Ebony Cocobolo Maple and Bocote Exotic Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 3 Sizes
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Three sizes 48", 55", 58" - Safari with Ebony Shedua Maple and Bocote Exotic Hiking Stick
- The Safari Ebony Cocobolo Maple Bocote Walking Stick is a fusion of rustic beauty and functional utility.
- You'll be proud to own this one-of-a-kind walking staff, and it's sure to turn heads as you walk securely through serene neighborhoods or arduous, mountainous hiking trails.
- We take our ever-popular Hickory Walking Stick and accent it with an exotic wood handle comprised of ebony, cocobolo, maple, and bocote.
- The final product is a stunning beauty that's strong, durable, and highly functional.
- Each piece of hickory is carefully chosen, cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective, clear coat lacquer, magnifying the wood's innate beauty.
- Our craftsmen scrutinize each detail in this handcrafted masterpiece, and the finished product will feel like a treasure in your hand.
- This handcrafted walking stick is available in three convenient sizes: 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- This staff comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend the 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend the 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend the 58-inch stick.