Royal Twisted Oak Walking Stick Tan Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" and 3 Stain Colors
- This staff comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- Each walking stick is beautifully stained in one of three colors: tan, brown, and red.
- A beautiful leather strap provides a secure grip. A standard rubber ferrule tip for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- The Royal Twisted Oak Walking Stick is made for walkers and hikers who enjoy oak's stability, durability, and reliability -- and this hiking staff is fit for a king!
- To make the Royal Twisted Oak Walking Stick we carefully choose a solid piece of oak, cut it to size on a table saw, router the edges, and then sand the stick down, giving it our signature twist.
- Finally, we crown this handcrafted treasure with a distinctive, oak knob.
- Finally, after beautifully staining each piece, each stick is sprayed with a clear coat lacquer.
- The result is a smooth finish that highlights the wood's intrinsic beauty.
- The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted walking stick that is both sturdy and attractive.
- This finely crafted walking stick or hiking staff is made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality wood and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend the 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend the 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend the 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend the 58-inch stick.