Free Form Maple Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" - Free Form Maple Lightweight Walking Staff
- Made of hard, dense maple making it suitable for both arduous hikes through rugged terrain and casual strolls through picturesque walking trails.
- Stout, lightweight walking staff, that boasts of both durability and aesthetic beauty.
- While still considered a hardwood, maple wood is on the softer side, which gives it its lightweight characteristic.
- Its distinctive, dark bark coupled with its creamy white wood make for a visually appealing staff, offering utility and beauty in a single handcrafted product.
- Each piece of maple is carefully selected, cut, gently sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer; the result is a rustic, attractive staff that is viable for years to come.
- The Free Form Maple Walking Stick comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend the 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend the 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend the 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend the 58-inch stick.