Free Form Diamond Willow Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" - Free Form Diamond Willow Walking Staff
- Diamond Willow is a northern wood that offers several unique characteristics that make it virtually irresistible for your average walking stick aficionado.
- The wood gets its name from the diamond-shaped segments of of alternating dark and light colors within the wood itself as opposed to merely the bark.
- As a result of this natural phenomenon, the Diamond Willow Hiking Stick is highly prized by woodworkers and stick makers because of its many natural bends and curves.
- Since its introduction in April 2012, the Diamond Willow Hiking Stick has become one of our more popular free-form walking stick offerings.
- While the raw materials come from our northern neighbors, we handcraft every Diamond Willow Walking Stick in Central Texas.
- When you buy a Brazos Walking Stick, you’re buying a piece of handcrafted Americana that’s perfect for the casual walker or serious hiker in your life.
- The finished staff is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted walking stick.
- The Free Form Diamond Willow Walking Stick comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend the 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend the 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend the 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend the 58-inch stick.