Free Form Cedar Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41" 48" 55" 58" - Free Form Cedar Hiking Stick
- Our Free Form Cedar Walking Stick is fashioned from non-aromatic Western Cedar.
- The wood is creamy white and often shows gorgeous red-to-brown grain patterns.
- Each piece of cedar is carefully chosen, cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective, clear coat lacquer to bring out the cedar's natural beauty.
- The finished staff is an attractive and useful walking aid that's firm and relatively lightweight.
- While not technically a hardwood, cedar is still a strong, durable wood that's an ideal choice for hikers or casual walkers alike.
- Available in four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- Comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend the 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend the 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend the 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend the 58-inch stick.