Free Form Aspen Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" - Free Form Aspen Walking Staff
- The Free Form Aspen Walking Stick is a stout, lightweight walking staff, that boasts of both durability and aesthetic beauty.
- While still considered a hardwood, aspen wood is on the softer side, which gives it its lightweight characteristic.
- Each piece of aspen is carefully selected, cut, sanded, and sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer, bring out its natural beauty.
- The Free Form Aspen Walking Stick is a perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- Its distinctive, dark bark coupled with its creamy white wood make for a visually appealing staff -- offering utility and beauty in single handcrafted product.
- Comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches, 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- Comes with a standard rubber ferrule tip for a secure grip on most surfaces.
- Perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.