Free Form Sweet Gum Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41" 48" 55" 58" - Free Form Sweet Gum Hiking Staff
- With its strength and relative light weight, sweet gum makes for an ideal walking staff.
- Carefully chosen, sanded, and finished to enhance the aesthetic beauty of this classic wood.
- Both collectors and avid hikers will be pleased to add this staff to their collection and repertoire.
- When finished, each Free Form Sweet Gum Walking Stick is sprayed with a protective, clear coat lacquer, bringing out the wood's natural beauty.
- Available in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Made in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
Sizing options that work well for our customers
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend the 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5' 4", we recommend the 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5' 4" and 5' 11", we recommend the 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5' 11", we recommend the 58-inch stick.