Free Form Sycamore Walking Stick Size Guide
Stick/Staff Sizing Chart - 4 Sizes
|For small children and shorter adults
|Under 5' 4"
|Between 5' 4" and 5' 11"
|Over 5' 11"
Sizing recommendations are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it is best to consult your medical or fitness professional about your exact sizing needs.
Typically ships within 2 business days
FREE Shipping over $80
Four sizes 41", 48", 55", 58" - Free Form Sycamore Walking Staff
- Both seasoned hikers and casual strollers will enjoy the Sycamore Walking Stick. Made using hearty sycamore wood.
- Traditional handle allows user to grip item securely.
- Made using bark saplings to create a timeless rustic appeal.
- Includes a leather wrist strap and slip.
- Finally, every stick is sprayed with a protective clear coat lacquer.
- The Free Form Sycamore Walking Stick comes in one of four sizes: 41 inches (primarily a child's size), 48 inches, 55 inches, and 58 inches.
- The staff also comes with a standard rubber ferrule for a firm, secure grip on virtually any surface.
- Perfect choice for those seeking ease of handling and reliability that will last for years to come.
- Handcrafted in the USA by our skilled craftsmen using the highest quality materials and time tested methods.
- Unlike sterile, lifeless metal canes and poles, Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood.
- You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree when you look at one. Each cane is a work of art. Plus, because they are solid wood, there are no moving parts to become unstable.